- ABS – Acrylonitrile Butadeine Styrene, a blend of acrylic and styrene
- HIPS – High Impact Polystyrene/Impact Modified Polystyrene
- PVC – Polyvinyl Chloride
- PC – Polycarbonate
- PET / RPET – (Recycled) Polyethylene Terephthalate
- PETG – Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified
- HDPE – High Density Polyethylene
- PP – Polypropylene
Along with thermoplastics, we work with thermosets, engineered plastics, composites, urethanes, wood, and epoxies.
Asheville Thermoform Plastics prides itself as a company that uses almost entirely recycled materials in its production processes. An estimated 70% of raw materials come from recycled extruded plastics. Our constant recycling program allows waste generated by our forming process to be ground and recycled to produce a new raw material sheet.
- Tool Board (Urethane Tooling Board)
- MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)